CleanSmart Disinfectant Spray is a hospital-grade disinfectant that kills 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, and fungi and leaves ZERO chemical residue behind. CleanSmart is medical-device approved to disinfect CPAP and BiPAP equipment. Eliminate dangerous germs that lurk in sleep-aid equipment. Also used on mouth guards, retainers, baby toys, pet dishes, and humidifiers!
Contains no bleach, no harsh fumes, no alcohol, no added fragrance, and no harmful chemicals. Easy, anywhere spray delivers a fine mist for fast, convenient use. Spray on kitchen counters to kill salmonella and E. coli. Food-surface contact safe! Spray in the bathroom to kill cold and flu viruses. No-rinse required! Wipe or air dry. Worry-free cleaning around kids and pets. No first-aid warnings! CPAP users will love it as the first EPA approved disinfectant with no safety warnings!- Kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and fungus without harsh fumes. *Sanitizes CPAP without alcohol or harsh chemicals. Kills germs that soap or vinegar cannot.
Hypochlorous Acid Technology: Used in the medical field for years, Hypochlorous is baby and pet friendly. Spray on pet dishes, pacifiers, bathroom floors, and potty chairs
Healthier, safer cleaning supplies. – CleanSmart sanitizing and disinfecting sprays are earth and kid-friendly. Use as an alternative to Lysol, Seventh Gen, Pine-Sol, Mr. Clean and 409