Patient Service Rep/Driver Ogden
Employment Status: Full Time
Location: Ogden, UT
Do you like helping people? Do you like making a difference in customer’s lives? This might just be the position for you! The Patient Service Rep/Driver must be knowledgeable of all equipment and supplies provided by Alpine Home Medical and uphold its standard for excellence. A PSR/Driver is responsible for competent, efficient, and friendly delivery service and equipment training to customers in their home. Responsible for safeguarding company assets while in their care. As a key representative of Alpine Home Medical, the PSR/Driver plays a key role in the delivery, set-up, and pick-up of equipment and is the “face of Alpine Home Medical” to our customers, clients and care facilities. Exceptional customer service skills (over-the-phone and in-person) are an essential piece of this important role. Rotational on-call work is a requirement of this position.
Responsible To: Branch Manager
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Excellent driving record.
- Able to function as a polite and cooperative team member with a positive attitude.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be a “people-person” with exceptional interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Deliver and set-up equipment and supplies efficiently and provide instructions to client.
- Arrange for efficient and cost effective routes and deliveries.
- Pick up equipment in timely manner.
- Assist with cleaning and repair of all equipment while in store and time permits.
- Responsible for being on-call as per company policy.
- Responsible for attendance at in-store meetings.
- Knowledge of supplies, prices and reimbursement issues.
- Assist with inventory control.
- Responsible for observing confidentiality at all times.
- Responsible for the safe operation and routine care of company vehicles.
- Performs other duties as deemed appropriate by management.
- On-call duties as needed (rotational)
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is a plus
- The employee lifts/carries up to 60 lbs. maximum.
- Must be clean & neat in personal appearance
To Apply: Please send resume via e-mail to email@example.com
- Include in subject line: “Patient Service Rep/Driver – Ogden, UT”