On Call Patient Service Rep / Driver Ogden
Title: Patient Service Rep / Driver
Location: Ogden, UT
Status: On-call/part time
General: A Patient Service Rep must be knowledgeable of all equipment and supplies provided by Alpine Home Medical and uphold its standard for excellence. A Patient Service Rep is responsible for competent, efficient, and friendly delivery service and equipment training to customers in their home. Responsible for safeguarding company assets while in their care. As a key representative of Alpine Home Medical, the Patient Service Representative plays a key role in the delivery, set-up, and pick-up of equipment and is the “face of Alpine Home Medical” to our patients, clients and care facilities. Exceptional customer service skills (over-the-phone and in-person) are an essential piece of this important role. Previous experience is a plus but not required. Training will be provided upon employment. This is not an hourly position; it pays per job completed.
To: Branch Manager
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Excellent driving record.
- Able to function as a polite and cooperative team member with a positive attitude.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Deliver and set-up equipment and supplies efficiently and provide instructions to client.
- Arrange for efficient and cost effective routes and deliveries.
- Pick up equipment in timely manner.
- Assist with cleaning and repair of all equipment while in store and time permits.
- Responsible for being on-call as per company policy.
- Responsible for attendance at in-store meetings.
- Knowledge of supplies, prices and reimbursement issues.
- Assist with inventory control.
- Responsible for observing confidentiality at all times.
- Responsible for the safe operation and routine care of company vehicles.
- Performs other duties as deemed appropriate by management.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is a plus (but not required)
- Must be able to work a requested order within 1-2 hours
- The employee lifts/carries up to 65 lbs. maximum.
- Must be clean & neat in personal appearance.
To Apply: Please send current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include in subject-line of email: “Patient Service Rep – Ogden, UT”