Customer Service Rep/Sales Ogden
Title: Customer Service Rep/Sales (CSR)
Full-time (M-F days)
Location: Ogden, UT branch
General: Do you enjoy helping people and making a difference? Do you enjoy sales? Well, this opportunity in our Ogden, UT branch might just be the right role for you. The Customer Service Rep/Sales (CSR) must be knowledgeable of all equipment and supplies provided by Alpine Home Medical. The CSR/Sales must model a standard of excellence in providing superior customer service both over-the-phone and working with in-store customers. This role is responsible for competently assessing patient/customer needs and providing appropriate solutions including specific product recommendations. Responsible for accurately and efficiently performing all tasks related to the point of sale process in a friendly, professional manner. Knowledge of third party medical reimbursement procedures is important in this role, but not required. This is an hourly position; and eligible for commission.
- Absolutely must have superior customer service skills with the ability to quickly identify customer needs and provide effective solutions using polished people skills.
- Ability to recommend products and accessories to patients/customers that will best meet their individual medical needs.
- Ability to function as a polite and cooperative team member with a positive attitude.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Must have effective computer skills and ability to multi-task.
- Superior communication skills are required (Oral and written).
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks with numerous interruptions is a must.
- Must display a “can do” attitude and the ability to “smile” over the phone in all customer interactions.
- Prior experience in HME industry is a plus; though not required
- Prior experience with medical insurance providers is also a plus; though not required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus; but not required.
- Must be able to recommend and close the sale on products to customers that best meets their medical needs.
- Professionally assist in-store customers and answer incoming phone calls; accurately assist customers with medical billing questions and/or disputes.
- Must be able to readily identify customer needs, build and foster positive customer relationships, and provide solutions to customers.
- Responds appropriately and accurately to customer questions and concerns with superior customer service skills.
- Performs other duties as deemed appropriate by management.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
To Apply: Please send resume via e-mail to email@example.com
- Include in subject line: “Customer Service Rep/Sales – Ogden”