Case Manager/Home Medical Equipment Draper
Location: Draper, UT
Do you enjoy helping people and making a difference? Well, this full-time role in our Draper home office might just be the right role for you. Here are some of the highlights and details of the position: The Case Manager must be knowledgeable of all equipment and supplies provided by Alpine Home Medical. Responsible for verifying insurance on all orders, obtaining authorizations, Detailed Written Orders (DWO), Certificate of Medical Necessity (CMN), and adding/changing physician records as needed. Responsible for reviewing with each patient their financial responsibility with Alpine Home Medical prior to each set up on rental equipment. The Case Manager must model a standard of excellence in providing superior customer service and is responsible for competently assessing patient/customer needs and providing appropriate solutions including specific product recommendations. Responsible for accurately and efficiently performing all tasks related to the order intake process in a friendly, professional manner. Knowledge of third party medical reimbursement procedures is important in this role, but not required.
- Absolutely must have superior customer service skills with the ability to quickly identify customer needs and provide effective solutions using polished people skills.
- Ability to function as a polite and cooperative team member with a positive attitude.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Must have effective computer skills and ability to multi-task.
- Superior communication skills are required (Oral and written).
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks with numerous interruptions is a must.
- Must display a “can do” attitude and the ability to “smile” over the phone in all customer interactions.
- Prior experience in HME industry is a plus; though not required
- Prior experience with medical insurance providers is also a plus; though not required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus; but not required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Professionally assist customers/patients with the intake process and answer incoming phone calls; accurately assist customers with medical billing questions and/or disputes.
- Must be able to readily identify customer needs, build and foster positive customer relationships, and provide solutions to customers.
- Responds appropriately and accurately to customer questions and concerns with superior customer service skills.
- Performs other duties as deemed appropriate by management.
Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
To Apply: Please send resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in subject line: “Case Manager – Draper, UT”